Our Mentoring Program
What makes us unique from other organizations is that our program is more of a family setting with other women/veteran women who have the same struggles; with a period of 6 to 8 weeks individual target training program goal.
Our caring staff will follow you through the program to make sure you have the tools you need to be successful and complete your goals.
Our services include:
- Temporary transitional housing for homeless women Veterans who qualify.
- Case Management referrals
- Assessment & Individual Development Plans
- Assistance with Summit County Common Pleas Valor Court (insight & information)
- Training On How to Apply For Federal & Private Sector Jobs
- Resume Writing Techniques
- Performance Based Interview Training
- Basic Computer Skills Training
- Group & Individual Guidance
- Confidence Building
- Job referrals/search assistance
- Assistance/referrals with GED programs
- Spiritual Support
- Free meals
Transportation allowance & free meals daily while participating in the job training program. Free clothing for job interviews will be given upon completion of the mentoring program.